- This is a Student Membership. If you only plan to study for one semester at Handels, this is the membership for you. It gives you full accessibility to everything that HHGS has to offer, you get to vote in the HHGS Board Election and at annual meetings. But, if you plan to stay at Handels for longer, we have a perfect offer for you....
- This is a Student Membership. This is the most valuable membership at Handels! You get access to everything that HHGS offers for the entire time you are enrolled at Handels. It is super cheap, and you will never have to worry about if you remembered to pay the membership fee or not.
- This is a Support Membership. For Handels and non-Handels-students! This membership does not give you any of the perks of being a member. If you are not enrolled at Handels but still want to be a part of HHGS, this is the membership for you. You can join our associations, comittees, projects and companies. Or maybe you just want to support the union? We are very happy about that! This membership can only be bought at the HHGS reception.
- This is a Support Membership. Did you hear about that amazing party next week? Or that super cool event that the pub is hosting? Become a Support Member for one week, and you can join some events. Note that this is applicable for both Handels and non-Handels students, and only gives you access to the pub. This can only be bought at the HHGS reception.
- HHGS has a collaboration with Hedvig, The most popular home-insurance company amongst students. For only 79kr/month Hedvig offers a full coverage insurance including "drulle" and travel insurance with no binding period. On top of that, Hedvig will pay your HHGS-membership the second you sign up!
How can I become a member?
The fastest way to become a member is to click HERE. You can also buy your membership from our reception which is open Monday-Friday 11.00-14.00 (Card payment only). For more information on how to find the Student Union, click HERE. If you want to buy the support membership, you can not pay online, you have to visit us at Vasagatan 1.
Please note that if you are not a registered student at the School of Business, Economics and Law, you can not become a Student Member. If you pay the fee you will automatically become a Support Member.