We are searching for new team members to join our M&A team in Stockholm! Are you striving to work in an international dynamic environment where client deliverables, teamwork and individual development is in focus? KPMG Corporate Finance, a leading provider of M&A and Valuation Services in Sweden and globally, is currently looking for new joiners to start in January or August 2022.
Who are we?
We are a global firm with a local presence and an entrepreneurial mindset. Our employees are our core focus and we emphasize personal development and career advancement tailored to the individual. We are specialists, driving change for our clients and our community, providing M&A and Valuation Services. KPMG Corporate Finance, part of KPMG Deal Advisory, employs approximately 25 enthusiastic professionals in Stockholm with diverse academic backgrounds. KPMG Deal Advisory in Stockholm employs 100+ transaction specialists and globally we are over 8,000 transactions specialists based in more than 170 offices in 84 countries around the world.
What do we offer?
- An exciting opportunity to work in different types of transactions across various industries
- A client-oriented role on a team serving both national and international Private Equity and Corporate clients
- Support and training to grow quickly in a professional and forward leaning environment
- Mentorship under senior transaction specialists supporting your career and personal development
- A local workplace with global opportunities!
- A friendly, social and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations