Amrop is one of the world’s largest global executive search partnerships with over 60 offices in 45 countries.
Over the course of the last 30 years, we have served clients across all industries in Sweden and come to be one of the highest ranked and trusted advisors in the market with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. We are now looking to further strengthen our team and looking for student workers to support our research teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
Who are we?
- Amrop is a well-known and respected Executive Search firm in the Swedish and Nordic business industry with a strong ambition to continue to grow together with our clients.
- Our core business spans across three areas; Executive Search, Board Services and Leadership Services, within which we serve clients across all sectors and functions focusing on the C-suite.
- We are a team of positive, relationship oriented and collaborative individuals with collected experience from diverse business backgrounds who strive to always combine professionalism with strong relations with clients and candidates, as well as internally.
- Our culture is non-hierarchical and characterized by transparency, hard work, teamwork and having fun.
Being a student worker at Amrop
- You will support our research teams and partners in Stockholm or Gothenburg with their daily work including mapping of potential candidates and companies, basic market analysis and identifying candidates.
- Administrative tasks such as updating our data base, prepare longlists, shortlists and candidate reports.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Ongoing studies within Business, Economics, HR or similar
- Previous experience from recruitment or administrative work is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- You bring a general interest in business and have an analytical mindset.
- You are structured and have an eye for details and quality – nothing gets by you.
- You make sure to complete tasks efficiently and hold deadlines.
- You have an outgoing personality and easily build relationships with colleagues.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
How to apply?
- If this sounds like something for you, we would love to hear from you!
- For more information about us and the team you would be joining, please go to amrop.se
- Please send your application, CV and personal letter, to email@example.com
- Selection and interviews will be done continuously so we look forward to hearing from you shortly